These three little girls are the newest addition to our family.
They are cute, wooly, loveable, constantly hunger and LOUD.
Buster herds them.
The goats head butt them across the yard.
But I love them and they feel so soft and fluffy.
This little girl with the puppy dog ears is, Annie.
She is in the middle with regards to size and has the most unique coloring. One solid black leg, a black saddle across her back and drooping black ears.
This is Betty Boop, the biggest eater and the LOUDEST!!!! She has the most beautiful face with her eyeliner and black muzzle.
I caught this shot with Annie bouncing in the air. It's so funny to watch them jump and flip as they run around they yard.
This is the smallest of the three and her name is Willow. We really didn't think she was going to survive, but we have nurtured her and loved her and she is thriving. She is the slowest eater and has the softest voice.
It has been fun with these three girls. I will be glad when they are weaned so we don't have to get up for midnight and four o'clock feedings anymore, but I'm living my dream so I don't complain.
Who couldn't love that face?







No comments:
Post a Comment