"When out in the kitchen there arose such a clatter I sprang from my
bed to see what was the matter.......away down the hall I flew like a
flash..... tripped over the dog and fell on my ass.......the cat lay
amidst new fallen debris giving buster the dog a lucky
reprieve.......but what to my wondering eyes should appear...two
miniature goats .."how'd THEY get in here"?
No need for a driver so lively and quick .....a goat is a creature one
cannot outwit. More rapid than eagles I ran out in the rain....I
whistled and shouted and called them by name....come Emmett come Pearl
get out of my house - Come through the door you opened somehow. Come
out on the porch and over the wall to the pasture where YOU silly
goats belong.
bed to see what was the matter.......away down the hall I flew like a
flash..... tripped over the dog and fell on my ass.......the cat lay
amidst new fallen debris giving buster the dog a lucky
reprieve.......but what to my wondering eyes should appear...two
miniature goats .."how'd THEY get in here"?
No need for a driver so lively and quick .....a goat is a creature one
cannot outwit. More rapid than eagles I ran out in the rain....I
whistled and shouted and called them by name....come Emmett come Pearl
get out of my house - Come through the door you opened somehow. Come
out on the porch and over the wall to the pasture where YOU silly
goats belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment