Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Sunday, October 6, 2013

An Afternoon Walk on a Beautiful Fall Day

Fall weather has hit the Northwest and I love this time of year. 
I kind of like every time of year, but fall weather is so refreshing and it displays such vibrant colors. 
Billy and I went for a walk on a greenbelt that followed both the Payette River and the Snake River. 
It was really pretty and a pleasant distraction from my busy schedule with work and school.
I never get tired of the beauty that surrounds me in nature. 








Snake River



I was so surprised to look up and see this sweet thing looking at me. 
She was so scared she never moved a muscle. 
I wasn't sure if she was actually real because she wouldn't move. 
I finally walked closer and she took off leaping through the tall grass. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!