This week Billy's sister, Karen, came to visit.
Today we went rafting on the Payette River.
We went a couple years ago, and it was so much fun we decided to go again.
This year the elements were a bit different due to the horrible fires in the surrounding mountains.
I wasn't sure they were even running the rafts due the heavy smoke in the air.
It turned out to be a great trip.
As you can see by the pictures we were in the "geriatric" raft.
I'm not sure if that was planned or a coincidence.
There were several rafts going at the same time and we were the "boring" group.
I think because of the average age on board the guide was a bit reluctant to suggest
any of the cool, fun things we were allowed to do two years ago.
Maybe she thought we would have a massive heart attack if we did anything that was even the slightest bit risky.
I don't need two hours of Class V rapids, but seriously,
I don't want two hours of the lazy river either.
It was a fun day, but the next raft trip will be a bit more exciting


No comments:
Post a Comment