Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Signs of Spring


Today this was the view from my kitchen window.

I love this time of year.
Winter merging into spring.
The fields with a hint of green, and
the mountains yet to shed their blanket of snow. 
Spring is energizing for me.
It's an indication of a renewing of life.

Enjoy of few signs from Idaho that tell me Spring is here.

I've got a family of cottontails living underneath my patio.

This is my favorite sign of Spring.
I was so happy to see him in my yard the other day.
 

The resident geese are everywhere this time of year.
And VERY vocal.

Isn't this the sweetest little bird.
I have no idea what kind it is, but I thought it was beautiful.
 

The geese are nesting everywhere.
Last year I took a picture of one nesting in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby.
The year before we saw one nesting in a flower pot at the zoo.
I love spring.
But then, I love summer, winter and fall too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B E A U T I F U L