Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life Long Friends


Pam, Robin, Cindy and Calen

When I was in Las Vegas I was able to spend a couple hours with a few of my high school friends.
These girls were a part of a very special time in my life. I love them. We went to school together, church together, church trips together, girls camp, and young women trips together. We spent weekends together having so much fun doing things that were nerdy, goofy and stupid. We cruised the strip, Fremont street, ate ice cream at the MGM, hung out at the Nielsons house, and we all shared in my MOST embarrassing moment together. DON'T ask.....cuz I WON'T tell.
I love these girls. I felt nostalgic reminiscing about old times. I wanted to jump backwards in time and relive some of those memories. How lucky I am that I have continued to remain friends with some great women who will be my life long friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: