Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Friday, September 24, 2010

Heading to Vegas

I'm heading to Las Vegas tomorrow to meet my new grandson. I can't wait to hold him in my arms, to kiss his cheeks and enjoy the sweet smell of baby. I am so happy for Josh - that he is living his dream of having a wife and child - a real family of his own. There is nothing a mother wants more than to know her child is happy. I know this is something he has wanted for a long time.
Can't wait to meet you Cooper!!

2 comments:

laurie said...

So happy for you Robin! I'm glad you got to see that beautiful baby and yes it is still hotter than hades here!

Anonymous said...

HI ROB, SO HAPPY YOU ARE GOING. FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALREADBEEN THERE. PLEASE GIVE JOSH, NICOLE AND COOPER AN EXTRA HUG FROM ME!! B