Come with me on my walk
I love to walk. I've been doing it most of my life....haha.
It is one skill I have mastered.
I've got skills.
(That was a stupid movie)
Anyway.......
I've been walking about 4-5 miles every day and slowly phasing in
some running. I feel energized when I walk, and it's a time when I can be
alone with my thoughts.
I walked alot when I lived in Vegas, but the scenery is a bit different here.
Here in Idaho, even when I'm walking alone I have lots of company.
I am surrounded by ducks, birds, squirrels, sheep, horses,
cows, cats, dogs and goats.
It even smells good in Idaho.
One of my friends I see on my walk. This is the
sweetest cow, and she begs for head scratches and loves.
I keep hoping if I walk deep enough into the field I'll end up in Heaven.
NOPE....
Just Idaho.....
close enough.

3 comments:
Beautiful walking path! I really enjoyed sharing these sights with you and could actually feel and hear and smell everything I saw. I will remember these sights as I walk and run on my treadmill. Thanks for letting me walk with you!
Wish I could walk with you every day my friend! I would love to see those wonderful sights! I miss you and hope you are well. Love the blog!!
ALTHOUGH IT MAY NOT BE HEAVEN IT SURE IS A PIECE OF IT!!! LOVE YA!! B
Post a Comment