Last night I went up to the lake to shoot a few pictures of the sunset.
The sky was beautiful.
The clouds were ominous.
They loomed overhead
trying to prevent the light from shining through.
Eventually the light WILL prevail.
The clouds will part and the sun's rays
will warm the earth.
They loomed overhead
trying to prevent the light from shining through.
Eventually the light WILL prevail.
The clouds will part and the sun's rays
will warm the earth.

I thought it was a perfect visual representation of depression.
It's how I feel on many days.....
fighting through the darkness to get a glimpse of light.
The darkness of the adversary impedes my vision.
That is when I have to
hold on
and pray the light from the Son
will clear my mind and warm my soul.
I KNOW
It will.
I KNOW
the
light is always stronger than the dark.
1 comment:
I KNOW YOU STRUGGLE. I WISH I COULD HELP. I AM SO HAPPY YOU FIND THAT STRENGTH TO GET YOU THROUGH THE DARK TIMES, BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT. THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT GUIDING US. LOVE YOU
Post a Comment