Friday morning I left early to head to Vegas for Nicole's baby shower.
Baby Caedyn will be coming the end of November.
I hitched a ride with my parents and we made the long 12 hour drive.
The sunrise Friday morning was really pretty.
We drove to Gunlock - a small town outside St. George and stayed the night with Josh and Nicole.
I love that area of Utah where the sunset can ignite the mountains into a fiery red.
It is so beautiful.
I love this picture.
Cooper loves his daddy so much.
The shower was in Las Vegas Saturday afternoon.
Nicole received some really nice gifts and, as usual, she looked beautiful.
Cooper had a great time playing with the other kids.
Nicole had a beautiful white shirt on him, but white, dirt, kids.......didn't work out.
If you look close you can see that he popped a bubble.
I love this dirty face.
Little boy, piece of cake, owie on his leg, dirty tummy, dirty face....priceless.
Trying to get him to take a serious picture is definitely a challenge.
Josh, Nicole and my mom and John.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!!
This picture is emotional.
Josh and Papa
Josh and Papa
So many memories
Cooper watching the movie "Ghostbusters"
He loves it.
This reaction was awesome!!!
It was a great trip.
Short
but,
I was so glad to be there.




















No comments:
Post a Comment