Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Monday, July 16, 2012

Parade and Lavender Festival

Saturday was the Snake River Stampede Parade.
Billy and I went with my parents. 
I love this parade because it's just horses and riders. 
They began the parade with the pretty Rodeo Queens. 




This horse was the biggest horse I've EVER seen. 
I asked the girl what kind of horse she was, 
 but I can only remember she said it came from Ireland. 


This little girl was the smallest horse in the parade.
So cute. 
I want one. 


Next we went to the Lavender Festival. 
Which, wasn't really a big deal, but I loved seeing the fields of beautiful purple lavender. 
Oh and the smell was incredible. 
And I have never seen so many BEES!!!!! 


I loved this scene. 
Lavender, corn, then the lake. 





I did not have to crop this photo. 
I didn't even zoom in on him. 
I was just this close. 
Guess, he was enjoying all the available nectar he didn't care about me. 


I love Idaho. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures.