I love to walk.
Even when I lived in Las Vegas I walked a lot.
The scenery is just better here...and it's not as hot.
Last week I walked a lot.
One day I took Molly with me.
We walked 7 miles.
At mile 3 she got hot and tired and called it quits.
So I had to carry a 40 pound fur ball until I found an irrigation ditch for her to swim.
This is one of my favorite roads on my walk.
I meet all kinds of friendly faces.
I'd love to have one of these.
Jersey girl
Knee high by the fourth of July
Over the weekend Billy walked with me so we took both "kids".
Buster walks the entire time with a stick.
Why do I love to walk?
The river
The flowers
The animals
The smells
The birds
The fresh air
That's why.











No comments:
Post a Comment