Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to My Daughter-In-Laws




Mothers Day is this Sunday.
Motherhood has always been an emotionally passionate subject for me.

I sometimes wish I could have been the
 "Old woman who lived in the shoe"
who
"had so many children she didn't know what to do". 
God gave me two sons
Two amazing sons. 
Two treasured blessings.
I remember when the boys were young I used to tell them when they grew up to be sure to marry an
"orphan girl".
That way, I could be HER mother too.

Obviously, THAT idea was a bit unrealistic.

Each of my boys married amazing women who have been wonderful additions to our family.
I've come to realize how grateful I am that they are NOT orphans.
They were each raised by women who were examples of good and loving wives and mothers.
Because of their examples, my daughter-in-law's are good wives to my son's and
good MOTHER"S to my grand children.

This Mother's Day I would like to honor Stephanie and Nicole.
They are beautiful young women who perfectly compliment my sons.
They are both wonderful, loving mothers who are raising beautiful children.
They are perfect examples of MOTHERHOOD.


Happy Mother's Day
XOXO



No comments: