Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring has Sprung..........Finally!

Signs of Spring are finally here.
It's so beautiful.
It's almost 60 degrees.
The air is fresh and clean. The breeze is light and cool.
Billy and I drove out to Barber Park today to walk along the Boise River.
The river is so high it's flooding into the park, and the current is scary fast.
The birds were a symphony to my ears, as they harmonized the song of spring.
It's a special time of year.
We witness new life in every form.
I'm so thankful to have so much beauty all around me.




 This is Harrison St.
My favorite street in Boise.
In the spring it is lined with, what I call, "Popcorn" trees.
In the fall these trees produce the most beautiful colors.
 I saw a new kind of duck today.
The typical duck we see around here is the Mallard, but today this beauty showed up.


 Can you see the goose?
Last but not least, THIS was Billy's favorite sighting of the day.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

such great pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love your 'world'!!!! i especially love it when you love it!