Can you believe this picture? I mean seriously, I never ever thought I would put a diaper on my dog. Well, this dog, is the first female dog I have had in a long time. I totally forgot about the "going in heat" thing.
SURPRISE!!!
And of course the timing couldn't be worse. Today I have spent all day packing and getting organized for my weekend trip to Vegas. I'm going to visit Josh and Nicole who have two male dogs, one who is not fixed.
Not only do I NOT want puppies, Nicole does NOT want a mess in her house, and neither one of us want to deal with keeping the two dogs apart.
I think it would really be a nightmare.
Soooooooo my mom, of course, came to my rescue and offered to keep Molly. I will drop her off in the morning on my way out of town. I'll leave her with Molly's diaper and her little sanitary napkins. I'm cracking up as I write this.......it sounds so ridiculous. I imagine Molly will spend most of her time in the backyard. I can't see my mom changing a doggy Kotex.
If you know my mom this situation would even sound funnier.
Poor Molly - she hates her diaper, but I promised her she will never have to wear it again.
As soon as I get home from Vegas I will be making an appointment with the Vet.

1 comment:
the trials and tribulations of being female! :~)) have a safe trip my friend! i will look forward to seeing new shots of Cooper! b
Post a Comment