This was the most fun day.
I love the snow, so I was determined NOT to stay in the house and just look at it from inside.So I put on my hat, coat, boots and gloves and headed out into the winter wonderland.
I made a snowman in my front yard.
The snow was so deep in some places she got lost.
She kept up though - bouncing behind me.
Isn't it pretty?


2 comments:
I followed you here from Segullah. Your puppy is darling as are your grandkids.
I have my own battles against those feelings of darkness, and appreciate your example of forging through and looking for those things that are happier which we can still be grateful for. It helps to know I'm not the only one struggling. I've been inspired by the example of finding joy in making a snowman rather than sorrowing over the annoyances of snow.
Hope your day is a great one.
Kristin
That snow is beautiful!
Post a Comment