Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Gift of Friendship

Tonight I got a very unexpected but a much needed gift. The gift of friendship. While sitting alone playing on the computer a little notice popped up at the bottom right hand corner of my screen. I had never seen it before, but it told me that my friend Debby Erickson was connected to Skype. I wasn't really sure what to do, but I gave it a shot, and all of a sudden there she was....... calling me via video all the way from Croatia. It was amazing, and I know without a doubt her call was a gift from Heaven.

Debby it was so good to see you.  I am so grateful to live in a time where technology allows me to hear you laugh when you are on the opposite side of the world. You looked great.....even in your jammies. Thank you for a perfect Christmas gift.....a visit with you. I love you!  

1 comment:

Wendys Hat said...

What a wonderful surprise! I love technology for this reason!