Our sweet Abby had a little accident today.
Jesse called this morning to say that Abby had fallen off the bed on her shoulder breaking her clavicle.
I love this little girl so much....
no words can begin to convey the love I feel for my grandchildren.
Today I am thankful for being a grandma.
These little children are the light of my life.
They fill my heart and bring tears to my eyes.
Oh the love......
My little Abby Cadabby....I love you!!!
1 comment:
poor little girl!
Robin, you express yourself well through your blog, I have no doubt your family (and me) loves to read your thoughts! I am just in a funk at this phase of my life trying to figure out what is most worth for me to spend my time on right now. Anyhow, please wear the apron!!! It brings me no joy if it isn't used! Oxyclean gets out nearly anything, so wear freely!
Post a Comment