Rockin' Robin
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thankfulness Day #5
I left work this morning at 7:00 headed home after working my 12 hour shift. It's a 20 mile easy freeway drive, but it's still dark outside, and I was tired. It's that way every morning. Today I am thankful for whatever angel was driving my car, because several times it wasn't me. I had a difficult time staying awake, even after I was off the freeway I fell asleep at a red light. I'm thankful I was protected this morning, as well as the drivers around me. I didn't realize I was so tired, but being awake at night and sleeping in the day is not normal - some days my body just gives out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thinking of you and hoping all is well up north! someday we'll get up there for a visit and go fishing!
Wow! I'm grateful for that angel,too! I can't wait to get up each morning and check your blog to see what you are grateful for today! I love you friend!
Post a Comment