Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankfulness Day #4

Today I am thankful for "blogging". It may be a silly thing to be thankful for, but I am thankful for all the many women who blog and share their stories. If it weren't for blogging I wouldn't know of these women. I have learned so much from them, and have been edified by their examples of strength and courage. My friend Debby and her husband Jim are on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Her stories of humanitarian services are a true example to me of how we are to live our lives by helping others. I follow other blogs of women who have endured the loss of a child, but after years of grief have been reborn through her faith. Stephanie Nielson is a true inspiration to many as she chronicles her life following her plane crash which burned her over 80% of her body. I have never meant Stephanie, but I love her, and I have been humbled by her examples.

So today I am thankful for blogging and all the women who have been examples to me without even knowing.

No comments: