The last thing I wanted to do today was stay cooped up in my house despite the fact that I have so much to do. I'm moving AGAIN, but since this blog is all about things that make me happy I won't be posting about this move.
ANYWAY........
Today I needed the sun on my face, so I left the task of packing venturing out to enjoy the beauty of the day.
Since I moved to Idaho my new favorite color is GREEN!!!
I see GREEN everywhere up here - it's deep, rich and it's cool.
When I feel the stresses of my life I love that within minutes I can be sitting next to a body of water, surrounded by GREEN with all the wild life it houses.
It's peaceful and calming.
Just look at part of what I saw today......

ANYWAY........
Today I needed the sun on my face, so I left the task of packing venturing out to enjoy the beauty of the day.
Since I moved to Idaho my new favorite color is GREEN!!!
I see GREEN everywhere up here - it's deep, rich and it's cool.
When I feel the stresses of my life I love that within minutes I can be sitting next to a body of water, surrounded by GREEN with all the wild life it houses.
It's peaceful and calming.
Just look at part of what I saw today......
I sat for a long time viewing this scene listening to the water splashing up on the shore.
The nest on the pole is an eagles nest - there were babies in it, but I'm such an amateur at this photography thing that I wasn't happy with any of my shots.
I loved today.
Maybe now I have the energy I need finish that packing.
Blah!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment