Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day #7 Happiness is.......

Today I am very tired.  I'm still getting used to working nights AND twelve hour shifts. It's physically the hardest thing I've ever done. Never before have I been so tired. Never before have I worked so hard.

Today I didn't have to work. I got home this morning, slept a few hours, mowed the grass, ran a couple errands, cleaned my bathrooms, did some laundry.  Just being home and enjoying the day was so relaxing.

This post is short and simple, but I'm tired.

Today happiness is a much needed...........


DAY OFF!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey Robin,
when I saw your name on my comment I went to your profile and was hoping it was you. It was so great to see Occupation: Respiratory Therapist. Wow good for you. You did it and now your actually working in your field. I am so happy for you. I'll try to be better about following your blog.

Love, melinda

Shelly Geller said...

Yay! I love days off! how is your journey going of happiness???? Is it helping?