Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day #9 "Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies......."

 #9
Posted by PicasaI was driving home from Walmart this afternoon, and as I drove by this field I felt like I should break out in song,
"Oh beautiful for spacious skies for amber waves of grain".

The waves of grain haven't turned amber yet, but isn't it beautiful?!
I couldn't resist pulling over to snap the picture.

Today was a difficult day. I lost my way on my happiness journey.
Luckily, before the day was over I was able to see such a beautiful site. 
Happiness today is recognizing the simple things.

CYA


2 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Oh I love this! It's okay if we lose our way as long as we get back and try again. I am so proud of you. I can see growth happening right before my eyes. Be happy and keep on! You should do this longer than a month with me!

Michelle Arnett said...

Don't give up! It's okay if you struggle. It took me hitting the rock bottom before I could start moving up. Trust me, I was rock bottom. I know how it feels, but more importantly your Savior does know how you feel, he is the one who can empathize with you when you feel that no one else can. Hang in there.