I started this new blog as a way to help myself focus on happy things I experience each day. There is always something to be grateful for or something positive to focus on. Because I suffer from depression I experience days that are dark, and it's hard to see through the clouds to find those things. It's not that I don't acknowledge them it's that the fog clouds my vision. I hate those days. I hate the heaviness that weighs me down, and the gloominess that surrounds me. Luckily, I am aware of what I am feeling, and I try to overcome by fighting against adversity with all the resources I've been given. Some days I have more fight than others.
Today the clouds have parted and the light is shining through. I can see clearly and it feels so good. I'm lighter, life is brighter, and I have energy.
Ahhhhh..............let there be light.
Happy Day!!!!
1 comment:
Hang in there. The waves of depression are wild and are vicious and scary. I am swimming right now to keep my head above water as well. But we can do this! We were made to be happy. Let's find it together. You are doing a good job in just persisting to try. Try try and try again. Much love and support.
Michelle
Post a Comment