Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Monday, May 20, 2013

A Post With People

 I was looking back over my last few posts 
hmmmmmm....
the last time I had a post with people in it was in October. 
All my posts are of scenery and animals. 
 Today I finally get to post pictures of people.
But first I have to share this picture of a field that's about a mile from my house.
  Every spring there are fields like this all over.
I have no idea what kind of plant this is - it could be a weed for all I know, 
but it is beautiful. 
 Last weekend my nieces, Gracie and Emily came to visit.
It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. 
They are my sister's girls and 
I love them like they were my own. 
I think they are beautiful and funny and wonderful. 
I had a blast.
We went to the mall.
Actual shopping with girls. 
 They loved the goats.
Everyone loves to feed baby animals.
 
 I love this picture of Gracie.
She is an amazing young woman. 
 

Emily chased this chicken around the yard until she finally caught her. 
It was hilarious.
It was a great weekend.
Thanks for coming girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love knowing you are happy!