Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day of Chores


I have an endless amount of organizing and cleaning that needs to be done.
So today I made a list and tackled each task in order.
1.Laundry
2. Mow the grass
3. Vacume out the Expedition
(Last week I asked Billy to go get me a bale of straw for the chicken coop. His truck had a load of lumber in the back so he took the Expedition. So guess what? There was straw EVERYWHERE.Why? Why..would he do that?)
4. Clean out the chicken coop
5. Pick up pictures from Walmart
6. Clean out the refrigerator

I got all my chores done for today. Tomorrow I will tackle one big chore. Organizing my closet. That should take all day I'm sure.

After all the chores were done Molly, the dog, and I went out back to hang out with the chickens.



At the end of the day I let my chickens out of their coop to roam around the yard to eat grass, bugs, seeds.
They love it and I love watching them. It's amazing how chickens can be so tame.
I took a couple pictures of my rooster, Hercules.
I think he's so pretty. He has made a few attempts to crow, but it's so pitiful. Poor guy.





The sunset was beautiful tonight.
All in all it was a good day.
I do think, however, I need to get some human friends.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JimandDebby said...

You're pictures are amazing! I love the sun set the most! It should be framed and hanging in my front room! Miss you tons, and I am a human friend! I just live really far away right now!

Janacy said...

I agree, the pictures are Awesome!! Makes me itch for a new camera :) and your blog makes me think it may be fun to move to Idaho when all my kids are married :D