Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Week In Photos




Two princesses and a little prince



Billy and I took a drive to New Plymouth to pick up a picnic table we had built. It was a beautiful drive along a country road, but then, most roads up here are country roads. I NEVER leave home without my camera, and this lovely lady is the reason why. She was kind enough to pose for me while Billy was loading up the table.  
On the ride back I spotted this pair.

This is why I live in Idaho.

I had to add a picture of my little goat, Betty. Yes, we changed the names.....they are now known as, Wilma and Betty. I'm just positive Betty is kneeling as she blesses her food. :0)

Last but not least.....the ladies.
I love my chickens.


2 comments:

JimandDebby said...

Wonderful Pictures!!! Iloved talking to you yesterday! It was so nice to catch up! Love ya, Debby

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!! AS ALWAYS YOUR PICTURES SAY A MILLION WORDS! B