Rockin' Robin

Rockin' Robin

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day #5 Happiness Is The Blessing Of Good Health

Posted by PicasaIt's 8:00 a.m. and I just got home from work. Twelve hours on my feet -  I'm tired.

But I feel good.

I'm healthy.

The patients I work with are very sick. Some have illnesses or injuries due to no fault of their own. Others are suffering from consequences of their own choices. Either way, since I have been working in the medical field I have become very aware of the importance of good health. I see so much suffering, and I feel so lucky that I have been blessed with a strong body. 

      Today, happiness is a healthy body, and

NOW,

I will take my TIRED body to bed, so it can get the rest it needs to do this all over tonight.

Good Night - Good Morning - Whatever

CYA


No comments: